The following article is a short story about me, the owner of this blog. I am a 28-year-old man born in jakarta. till now I already have two active blogs. The second I always fill my blog with things related to learning, how to money-making through the blogs that we develop. I've merakan results get paid a few dollars from the results of a review.

blogging it for me is a calling. that where I have a blog I can share with other blogger friends that much there. In addition I also get the previous knowledge do I have and now I already have and understand.

Maybe that's all that I can convey to you. and here's a glimpse of me. a man well-known graduates of the Academy of Communication in Jakarta. , and I also went into graphic design for approximately 5 years. and already 3 times to move the workplace. find a better informed with a mediocre diploma capital. But yes I beryukur diploma although only to the extent I can make my parents proud.

So a little about me. thanks